Custom, strategic WordPress website development converts more of your traffic to happy customers, with ongoing support that leaves the technical hassle to us.
We’re going to in on a little secret
Anybody can build a website. But what’s also true, is that a finished website does not mean a successful website. But if you just want any website, we encourage you to look elsewhere, because we don’t do cookie-cutter or “that’s good enough”.
We want to work with people like you, who really want to see a return on their investment and understand the value of doing the job right the first time. And we can help.
We don’t want to give away all of our secrets, but how we do what we do operates from one simple principle: We give your users what they need for them to take the next step in the buying process.
It sounds simple right? But if it were, why are there so many people who are disappointed with their websites?
Included with all of our website plans:
- FREE support for up to 1 year
- Annual plugin fees waived*
- 3 months FREE of our OVERSITETM Website Care Plans
Included with our Hands-Free hosting:
- No charge SSL certificate
- Framework, plugin and template updates.
- Uptime monitoring
- Multiple layers of security
- Malware scanning
- 3rd party records hosting
- Litespeed caching
* On select plugins.
All of our websites are:
Optimized for Search Engines
From custom design to tailored, pre-made templates, all of our websites look professional and on-brand.
Secure & Protected
The HPX Difference
Working with HPX Media may be different from what you've experienced before.
Our clients love not just what we create for them, but our tried and tested workflows and transparent pricing.
Your future in mind. We offer solutions that will work for you, not against you, saving you time, money and frustration.
360 ° Approach
We look at your business & customers from all angles and collaborate with you to ensure we deliver the best results.
Excellent Customer Service
Our workflows and processes have been honed and perfected for nearly two decades.
No two businesses are alike. We treat each client separately to understand their unique goals and stay true to their brand.
Ecommerce & WooCommerce
With more and more consumer purchases being made online, many businesses are looking to expand into online sales and stores.
Understanding the best way to sell tangible and intangible products online can be confusing. Each client’s needs are unique and there’s no “right way” for any one business. We will analyze your needs and recommend the e-commerce platform that would work best for your business, for now, and into the future.
- Sales from all devices: our websites will work across all devices so you’re not missing any sales as the use of mobile devices continues to skyrocket.
- Robust sales tools: Promotions, coupons, wishlists, abandoned cart reminders, rating systems, and many other sales features.
- Flexible products: Website functionality to meet your needs whether you have basic or complex products or products that require custom functionality.
- Scale up easily: Our e-commerce solutions will allow you to scale up quickly through easy-to-use content management systems.
- Highly flexible: With many plug-ins available, you can tailor the experience to your business sales workflow.
Contact us with any questions you may have. We’d love to chat.
The HPX Academy is a series of articles to share DIY tools, insights and knowledge related to branding & website buying, ownership and maintenance.
Recent Website & Related Articles
Owning a website in 2021 is more complicated and confusing than ever been before. With ever-changing industry trends, constant security threats and online competition becoming...
Small businesses need to provide an online user experience that is relevant to their users—and these days, this most often means modern—if they wish to continue to draw and...
A custom website is one that is designed and developed specifically for a business, and by extension, their users. There are many reasons a website owner would choose a...