- You can see the bigger picture. You understand our business has a vision and set of values. These values will act as a guide for how we interact with clients and deliver projects.
- You have a desire to do more in your job, be better in your career and looking for an opportunity to grow.
- You’re genuinely interested in clients’ success and have a desire to see them succeed.
- You’re receptive to feedback and can work collaboratively; design is often a team sport.
- You’re punctual and proactive in your correspondence.
- You have uncommonly strong attention to detail.
- You understand the value of a strong reputation as well as cultivating long-term relationships, be it clients, vendors, co-workers.
- You’re excited at the prospect of wearing different tasks, taking on new challenges and broadening your scope of knowledge.
- Work consciously, checking for errors, reviewing work before submission.
- You want to be a part of something meaningful where you have the potential to earn a stake in our success.
Ready to Apply?
If you think you’re a fit, we’d love to hear why, and what you bring to the table. Please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please ensure your cover letter draws specific attention to:
- Two WordPress websites where your work was development-specific and describe your role in the project.
- Two WordPress websites where you designed the theme.
- We’d love to know your biggest pet peeve with DIVI.
- Where do you go for inspiration when creating a website.