Experienced WordPress Designer and Developer
We are looking for a senior level front-end WordPress designer / graphic designer who’s steeped in real-world experience. You understand that designing for the real world is not always neat and tidy and you’ve found themselves painted into a corner a few times. We are looking for somebody who can build a WordPress/DIVI website with quality both in the front and in the back.
Full time employee or 30 hr /week contractor.
Pay to be negotiated by skills and experience the prospective candidate brings. In addition, performance bonuses available based on per project performance, and significant commissions paid on work brought in.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-10+ years of experience of CSS
- 5-10+ years of experience with WordPress experience and custom themes.
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe: PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign
- 3+ years of working with Divi.
- Must have mid-to senior experience creating a custom WordPress templates from scratch: from design to buildout.
- Senior-Level experience with Divi. You understand when to use code and when to use Divi page builder for custom site development.
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism, (though our environment is generally casual.)
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professional both orally and in writing.
- Develop wireframes, design mockups for website development projects with the ability to transition mockups into code.
- Use HTML and CSS to compliment WordPress & Divi site to create sites that match mockups.
- Deploying premade WordPress templates.
- Leveraging page builder tools to create compelling subpages while upholding a high level of design.
- Testing – Cross-browser and responsiveness
- Provide insight, recommendations for improvements within client and internal projects.
- Create logos and supporting brand graphics
- Create print-ready materials, business cards, letterhead, rack cards, banners, etc. for print production.
- Working on internal projects
- Other job-related duties as assigned.